MON – THURS, FEBRUARY 25-28, 2019
AT THE CENTER THEATRE in the SEATTLE CENTER (first floor of the Armory)
Across the 4 days of auditions, registered auditors will see about 400 actors, ranging from musical singers and equity/EMC actors to non-union actors and youth performers. If you expect to have a casting need from Spring 2019 to Winter 2020, this is a year for you to attend!
- 4 days of auditions
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 am to 5 pm; *NEW* Tuesday: 1pm-8pm
- Packets containing actors’ headshots and resumes (organized by day), available online and in print
- Online personnel packets including designers, directors, and stage managers
- Snacks and coffee available every day
- Catered meal opportunity on Tuesday
Can’t attend every day of the auditions? Feel free to send other representatives of your organization as needed*. Up to 2 auditors may represent your organization at any time during the week. If you can only attend for part of the time, we encourage you to invite affiliate members of your company to attend. Who are examples of affiliate members? Not only casting associates, directors, and producers but also board members, interns, and equity advocates can be great choices of who to accompany you.
*Does not apply to Independent Directors.
(No org affiliation)
|Small Theatre Organization
(Annual budget under $250,000)
|Medium Theatre Organization
(Annual budget between $250-$500k)
|Large Theatre Organization
(Annual budget over $500,000)