- TPS Job Opening – Facilities Program Assistant Thursday September 29, 2016
- Diversity Highlight: The Royale at ACT Theatre Thursday September 29, 2016
- Sound Theatre Company’s recent production The Last Days of Judas Iscariot featured a multicultural and racially diverse cast Thursday August 18, 2016
- Volunteer for the TPS Stage at 2016 Bumbershoot! Tuesday August 09, 2016
- Announcing the Creative Team for The 2016 Gregory Awards! Monday August 01, 2016
55 listed auditions:
|EDM Antigone||Don Fox Designs, LLC||Non-Union Theater|
|Krampus Christmas||Seattle Immersive Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Professor Roth's Will||Edmonds Driftwood Players||Non-Union Theater|
|Meet Cute||Seattle University||Non-Union Student Film|
|SAVAGE IN LIMBO, by John Patrick Shanley||Lion. Fish. Theater. Company.||Non-Union Theater|
|Celebrity Impersonators/Actors -...||The Shanghai Pearl Presents||Non-Union Other|
|August: Osage County||Harlequin Productions||Non-Union Theater|
|[Employment]||Seeking Stagehand and Spot Op for Sweeney Todd at SMT! by Chris Mayse||October 18, 2016, 09:42:55 PM|
|[Employment]||Stone Soup Theatre Seeks Costumer by Michelle Conklin||October 18, 2016, 05:23:38 PM|
|[Project Promotion ]||Hallelujah! Taproot Theatre's Joyful Noise is extending! by Josh Krupke||October 17, 2016, 02:17:02 PM|
|[Other]||INTIMAN Front of House Volunteers Needed: POWER: FROM THE MOUTHS OF THE OCCUPIED by Stan Shields||October 14, 2016, 08:41:45 PM|
|[Employment]||NCTC seeks light board op, sound board op, and dresser ASAP by Jordi Montes||October 11, 2016, 10:47:48 PM|
|[Employment]||Audio engineer for MURDER BALLAD [paid] by Alison Lee||October 10, 2016, 04:09:24 PM|
|[Employment]||Scenic Build Support for SWEENEY TODD! by Chris Mayse||October 10, 2016, 03:50:46 PM|
|[Project Promotion ]||$10 TPS and Industry Rush Tickets for The God Game at Taproot Theatre by Josh Krupke||October 10, 2016, 12:35:29 PM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.