|About Theatre 4||Size/Benefits|
|Reading Rates||Performance Rates|
|HOW TO RENT THEATRE 4|
About Theatre 4
Theatre 4 offers the community opportunities for risk and exploration in a supportive and accessible environment. Take advantage of the affordable rates and additional benefits to produce your own work. Theatre 4 is a great place to develop new works and increase audience exposure to developing companies.
Theatre 4 also holds potential for teachers and students to collaborate throughout the entire theatre production process. The professional quality lighting and sound system offers designers ample space to hone their skills while working in an intimate and creative space. Explore the possibilities of the creative and intimate environment, while working with professional quality technical system.
It is open to all disciplines of art and available
to non-profit arts organizations and individual artists
who wish to develop, teach, and/or perform their creative
products, in a supportive and professional environment.
Works ranging from one-person shows, school showcases,
public readings, and full cast productions have and
can be produced in Theatre 4.
- 75 Seat Proscenium style theatre
- Dimensions: 28' 5" x 56'
- Ticket counter/concessions area
- Separate lobby area
- Tech booth with window overlooking the house/stage area
- Backstage area with separate performer entrance
- Separate dressing room area
- Separate storage area
- Online ticketing services
- Technical consultations
- $17 per hour
Rate includes use of seating
risers. Limited use of basic stage lights sound equipment is available
upon request. Reading rate requires a four hour minimum
rental. A tour of the facilities is required prior to
- Basic performance rate: $145-$175 depending on number of performances
- Load-in, Non-technical rehearsals: $12 per hour
- Technical rehearsals: $20 per hour
Rate includes complete use of stage lighting and sound
equipment. A tour of the facilities is required prior
to booking. TPS will need to meet any technical personnel
prior to allowing them access to light/sound equipment.
TPS may require the presence of our Technical Director
during load-in and technical rehearsals. Technical Director
time will be billed at $20 per hour. Rates do not include deposits.
Theatre 4 is on the Seattle Center campus - on the fourth floor of the Center House.
- Street Map which shows Interstate 5 and Hwy 99
- Basic Seattle Center map
- Complete information including public transportation,
parking, etc. available at the Seattle
Since Theatre4 is primarily a performance space, taping is allowed only with prior notice and under the following circumstances:
- "indicate" rather than "outline" the entire stage area
- use ½" stage tape only
- Remove the tape on your last day (or, if noted, before the next performance in the space,) and be very careful when doing so. TPS has a special tool available to help keep the tape from pulling up the paint on the floor.
Contact: Shane Regan
Theatre Puget Sound