- Valerie Curtis-Newton named the 2019 Gregory Falls Sustained Achievement Award recipient Wednesday September 11, 2019
- Melissa Hines Award Nominations Open Wednesday September 11, 2019
- 2019 Gregory Award Tickets are now on sale! Wednesday September 11, 2019
- Performers Alexandria J. Henderson and Jimmy Shields to Host the 11th Annual Gregory Awards Friday June 07, 2019
- Board Spotlight: Laurie Lynch Thursday June 06, 2019
69 listed auditions:
|Sylvia by A. R. Gurney||Renton Civic Theater||Non-Union Theater|
|Clementine's Big Weekend||Bolide Studios||Non-Union Short Film|
|Othello||The Fern Shakespeare Company||Non-Union Theater|
|BPA Auditions for FUN HOME||Bainbridge Performing Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|A Christmas Story, The Musical||Edmonds Driftwood Players||Non-Union Theater|
|42nd season auditions||seattle musical theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|ACT THEATRE: A CHRISTMAS CAROL - YOUTH...||ACT - A CONTEMPORARY THEATRE||Equity Theater|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.