TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
67 listed auditions:
|Patient Counseling Training Video||Cardea, Family Planning National Training Center||Non-Union Non-Broadcast/Industrial/Educa|
|Locks||Chasing Blue Moonlight, LLC - Bradetta Vines Producing||SAG Ultra Low Budget|
|Nightswimming||Jeffrey Frace||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|The Crossing||Theater Schmeater||Non-Union Theater|
|An Evening of Short Plays||Jones 4 Productions||Non-Union Theater|
|Microsoft Scheduling Tool - Video Shoot||VMG/studio520||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|The Tent||TBRvideo||Non-Union Short Film|
|[Employment]||StoryBook Theater seeks Stage Manager October - December by SUSAN BARDSLEY||May 23, 2016, 09:06:28 AM|
|[Employment]||Seeking a permanent part-time Stage Manager/Office Assistant by All For Kidz, Inc.||May 19, 2016, 02:55:14 PM|
|[Employment]||Jet City Improv Education Coordinator by Keith Dahlgren||May 18, 2016, 01:52:57 PM|
|[Classified Ads]||Jet City Improv Education Coordinator by Keith Dahlgren||May 18, 2016, 11:11:43 AM|
|[Project Promotion ]||PWYC May 18 - Taproot Theatre presents The Realization of Emily Linder by Josh Krupke||May 17, 2016, 10:13:31 AM|
|[Employment]||Rainier Arts Center needs a Theatre Summer Camp Coordinator by May Nguyen||May 11, 2016, 02:26:12 PM|
|[Employment]||Taproot Theatre seeks Wardrobe Supervisor / Costume Assistant by Micah Trapp||May 10, 2016, 01:46:39 PM|
|[Employment]||Fantastic.Z Theatre Hiring Stage Manager and Lighting Designer by Darren Lee Johnson||May 09, 2016, 04:42:19 PM|