TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
69 listed auditions:
|The Arrival||Laser Light Focus Productions||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|Driving Miss Daisy||4th Wall Players Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Whats in a Life||Lance Dupree||Non-Union Short Film|
|Seattle Children's Theatre General...||Seattle Children Theatre||Equity Theater|
|Every Movie is a Musical||Jet City Improv||Non-Union Theater|
|Lady Monster Hunter||George Cage||Non-Union Feature Film|
|Road Party||John Magoon||Non-Union Short Film|
HOW TO WRITE THE 10 MINUTE PLAY with playwright Mark Harvey Levine MARCH 22 | by Chris Serface
Seeking Directors, Music Directors, and Student Interns/ TMP Summer Camp '14 | by Steve Barnett
Seeking Directors, Music Directors, Student Interns/ TMP Summer Camp '14 | by Steve Barnett
Spoken Word and Performance Poetry with Daemond Arrindell at Freehold | by Kate Gavigan
Voice with Rhonda J. Soikowski at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
Step II: Acting With Text with Sarah Harlett at Freehold | by Kate Gavigan
Intro to Biomechanics with Paul Budraitis at Freehold | by Kate Gavigan
|Recently updated profiles