TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
99 listed auditions:
|Czar of Detroit - SIFF Catalyst Table...||Arthur Rains-McNally||Other|
|Walt Disney World: Epcot's Japan...||Disney Creative Entertainment||Other|
|Playwright Under Pressure - WARP Spring...||WARP (Writers and Actors Reading and Performing)||Non-Union Theater|
|GreenStage Shakespeare in the Park||GreenStage||Non-Union Theater|
|SCENE from Topdog/Underdog by...||Shoreline CC (Student Project)||Non-Union Student Other|
|“Apocalypse: Dawn of Tomorrow” at...||Virtual Sports||Non-Union Theater|
|Much Ado About Nothing||Curtain Call Theater NW||Non-Union Theater|
The Libertinis seek a STAGE MANAGER | by Noah Duffy
Seattle Gary Austin Weekend Workshops Over Half Full-Only One Space on Thursday! | by TPS Admin
Taproot Theatre Company seeking Dresser | by Micah Trapp
Seeking Sound Designer | by Duane Kelly
Aurora Theatre Company seeks Staff for Fiddler on the Roof (updated info) | by Scott Francis
Acting On Camera Classes in Capitol Hill by STS Film Academy in Collaboration... | by Rik Deskin
Edmonds Driftwood Players Accepting Submissions for Festival of Shorts | by Amy Gentry
|Recently updated profiles