TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
79 listed auditions:
|ADR Recording at The Art Institute of...||Michaela McMullen||Non-Union Student Other|
|A Meal with Dad (A Ghost Story)||Producer: Arlo Ballard||SAG Ultra Low Budget|
|The Escape Pod||Seattle Film Institute||Non-Union Student Film|
|Standardized Patient for Healthcare...||Katie||Other|
|"The Rat" (working title)||Fresh Cup Films LLC||Non-Union Short Film|
|Hyatt's of Seattle||YNR Marketing||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|Seven Keys to Baldpate||Edmonds Driftwood Players||Non-Union Theater|
|[In Search Of..]||501(c)(3) event Needs Sound Equipment - URGENT!!! by J. Spyder Isaacson||May 22, 2015, 02:35:21 PM|
|[Employment]||The Cabiri - Seeking Production Manager for Short Term Project by Charly McCreary||May 13, 2015, 08:02:11 PM|
|[In Search Of..]||ISO: Bar Height Director's Chairs - 2 by Teri Lazzara||May 13, 2015, 03:33:11 PM|
|[Employment]||Aurora Theatre Company seeks Grant Writer by Scott Francis||May 11, 2015, 03:36:54 PM|
|[Employment]||Volunteer Ushers for 5th Avenue and ACT Theatre’s co-production of Jacques Brel by Robert Hankins||May 04, 2015, 11:56:47 AM|
|[Employment]||Seeking Full Length Script Submissions by Logan Ellis||May 03, 2015, 06:43:09 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||GARY AUSTIN RETURNS To Seattle MAY 21, 23 & 24 2015 by TPS Admin||April 28, 2015, 11:33:11 AM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||3-Week Voice-Over Workshop Intensive in May at I Am Sound & Video Studios by Kathryn Luster||April 21, 2015, 04:50:30 PM|