6519 NE 61st Street
TPS Member Discount:
$15 ticket to any performance.
To produce plays that dance on the line between comedy and tragedy, taking the light of life seriously and the serious lightly, to create a space where, in Robert Frost's words, "the work is play for mortal stakes."
To welcome under Thalia's Umbrella other artists—visual, physical, musical—who also dance on that line.
MORE ABOUT THEATRE
We will be presenting "A Day in the Death of Joe Egg" as part of the Central Heating Lab at ACT early in 2013.
- Casting Director - Cornelia Moore
- Producing Artistic Director - Terry Edward Moore
- Associate Artistic Director - Daniel Wilson
- Tours: No
- Performer compensation: Yes, contract
- Tech & Production compensation: Yes, contract and/or stipend
- Designer compensation: Yes, stipend
- Internships offered: no
- Accept script submissions: Yes, year-round