Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) is a leadership and service organization founded in 1997 to advocate for the region's growing theatre community's causes and administer much-needed services.
TPS is now the Northwest's premiere arts advocacy and leadership organization, providing programming and services that benefit both the theatre community and the larger regional arts community.
- The Full List of Nominees for the 9th Annual Gregory Awards!
- Volunteer Call: 2017 TPS Bumbershoot Stage
- Justin Huertas and Sara Porkalob to Host the 9th Annual Gregory Awards
- Leadership for Social Change to host Community Share-Out
- Ariel Bradler Named as New Executive Director of Theatre Puget Sound
Author Archives: Liisa Spink
TPS is hiring an Executive Director Applications have closed. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you ready to apply your talent in leadership and performing arts management to the development and growth of an innovative membership based company that … Continue reading
Membership Open Forum The TPS Executive Director Search Committee would like to invite all TPS Members to participate in the TPS Executive Director search process. There will be two Open Forums during which members can share information with Search Committee members about … Continue reading