1. Who are you? Tell us about yourself!
I am an attorney, mother of two rambunctious kids, and a supporter of various non-profit causes in the community. Currently, I am in-house counsel at an exciting Korean e-commerce company called Coupang.
2. How long have you been on the board?
I joined the TPS Board of Directors in 2018.
3. What’s your relationship to theatre?
An admirer and supporter- every time I watch a play, I am enriched by a new perspective. Theatre performances are very intimate and thus impactful for individuals and society.
4. What excites you about TPS in 2019?
Many new projects that are going to support our membership- from revamping our website, to relaunching the MAC, to boosting our support to EDI.
5. What’s one of your favorite pieces of theatre you saw in 2018?
Hamilton, for sure! I also loved “Queen” by Madhuri Shekhar for its portrayal of many complicated issues in very relatable manner.
6. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
Avocado – defies classification!