Theatre Puget Sound is assessing support and interest in the community for our umbrella management of the Seattle Center Playhouse (formerly Intiman Theatre.) We have spoken directly to many groups but realize there are many viewpoints and dreams within the community beyond what we know and have heard.
Would you have personal (individual or group/organizational) interest in participating in collaborative / cooperative venture that utilizes the various spaces within the Playhouse?
The above are examples. What other uses could you foresee as a means of reducing risk and expense on organizations through incubation/collaborative activity that builds capacity within the community through shared resources?
TPS is looking for feedback on the following items:
- What are your dreams for the Playhouse and its role in our community? What would you like to see happen with this venue?
- Would you support a TPS proposal in which the primary focus is
- Building community Capacity
- Mainstage use
- Black Box/Rehearsal Hall use
- Cooperative office space use
- Costume shop use and/or storage
- Center (House) Theatre use (with increased availability as a goal within the larger plan)
Please share your thoughts with email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Theatre Puget Sound