- Staff Spotlight: Shane Regan Wednesday October 11, 2017
- Kathy Hsieh to Receive Gregory A. Falls Sustained Achievement Award Monday October 09, 2017
- The Full List of Nominees for the 9th Annual Gregory Awards! Friday August 18, 2017
- Volunteer Call: 2017 TPS Bumbershoot Stage Monday August 07, 2017
- Justin Huertas and Sara Porkalob to Host the 9th Annual Gregory Awards Wednesday August 02, 2017
64 listed auditions:
|Roemo and Juliet||ACT 1 Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|To Kill A Mockingbird||Edmonds Driftwood Players||Non-Union Theater|
|LIAT - South Pacific||Mjmilton@yahoo.com||Non-Union Theater|
|corporate event -10/24||Jared||Non-Union Non-Broadcast/Industrial/Educa|
|General Auditions for Actors with...||Sound Theatre Company||Non-Union Theater|
|The Pajama Game||Centerstage Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Preliminary Auditions for Bent||The Changing Scene Theatre Northwest||Non-Union Theater|
|[Project Promotion ]||MonoMyth Theatre presents In Short Order by Cathy Herzog||October 16, 2017, 11:51:01 AM|
|[Other]||Fantastic Rehearsal / Event and Shop Space Available! by Julie Jenkins||October 16, 2017, 07:57:50 AM|
|[Employment]||Ushers needed for Coriolanus - Fight Like a Bitch by Mario Gomez||October 13, 2017, 09:14:44 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Yanis Marshall Dance Workshop 11/3/17 by TPS Admin||October 12, 2017, 10:32:39 AM|
|[Employment]||Stage Manager Needed - Fantastic.Z Theatre Company by Elizabeth Stasio||October 08, 2017, 10:04:40 PM|
|[Employment]||Seattle Shakespeare Company seeks part-time Associate Technical Director by Jeff Fickes||September 28, 2017, 01:03:44 PM|
|[Employment]||Part-Time Instructor for Creative Drama Program - Eastside by Candace Marie Hackett||September 27, 2017, 03:56:06 PM|
|[Employment]||URGENT Teaching Assistant Needed by Heather Bernadette||September 26, 2017, 11:20:13 AM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.