- Health Insurance Workshop with Cindy Hagen Wednesday June 15, 2016
- Leadership for Social Change Monday June 13, 2016
- Summer Quarterly Newsletter – June 2016 Wednesday June 08, 2016
- The New Language of Theatre: An Interview with 1-Off Productions Thursday May 19, 2016
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee Workshop Wednesday May 18, 2016
55 listed auditions:
|Star Space||Star Space Productions||Non-Union Television|
|The Skin of Our Teeth||The Recycled Shakespeare Company||Non-Union Theater|
|Arsenic and Old Lace||Woodinville Repertory Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|The Fantasticks||Red Curtain Foundation for the Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|Socialsuckitis + Show Social the Money||ImagiBrand||Non-Union Other|
|DUELS by Nick Stokes||Amador/Stokes||Non-Union Theater|
|The Right to Dream / Our Revolution||Living Voices||Non-Union Theater|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Go Where You've Never Gone Before...Gary Austin in Seattle July 9 & 10 by TPS Admin||June 23, 2016, 11:25:59 AM|
|[Employment]||SMT looking for Costume Designers for our 39th Season! by Chris Mayse||June 22, 2016, 08:30:36 PM|
|[Employment]||Website Designer Needed! by Chris Mayse||June 22, 2016, 08:24:58 PM|
|[Employment]||Fantastic.Z Theatre is Still Accepting Applications for STAGE MANAGERS by Darren Lee Johnson||June 21, 2016, 06:34:37 PM|
|[Employment]||Seeking Dance Choreographer, Scenic and Costume Designers for Pirates and Saints by Rik Deskin||June 19, 2016, 04:39:48 PM|
|[For Sale]||Costume and Set Pieces from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by TPS Admin||June 13, 2016, 10:59:02 AM|
|[Employment]||Director Needed by John C. Davenport||June 09, 2016, 11:51:16 AM|
|[Employment]||[Employment] DANCE INSTRUCTOR / CHOREOGRAPHER by Scott Robinson||June 06, 2016, 06:42:10 AM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.