TPSOnline.org Message Boards
September 24, 2017, 11:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "911 Media Arts Center Emergency"  (Read 4995 times)
Tatiana Breger
Apprentice

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2005, 11:11:04 AM »

I am posting this message for those actors/directors/students etc., who care about the film community in Seattle.
911 Media Arts Center needs to raise 150,000 by May 1st and needs your help urgently. If you have thought of performing/directing or learning about the programs and services at this great media center, please do it now!  There are loads of classes and screenings and I am probably preaching to the converted already, (if you have ever been there you would be inspired) but just in case I am not, I would like to post this again as a reminder of another great place in need of help.
I am writing this for Heather Dew Oaksen and the 911 Board of Trustees.
Thanks
Tatiana Breger
206 682 6552
www.911media.org

NULL
Orla Mc Govern
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 11:27:55 AM »

To add to this, many actors in the community have participated in the educational programmes at 911 (paid gigs) and have had an incredible experience.  Please spread the word to lend a hand to this great org.

yes...
Tatiana Breger
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 07:34:56 AM »

Thanks Orla for your support and reply to my posting about 911 Emergency.  I dont know if anyone saw Dom Zook's posting about the emergency meeting about the board, but I thought it would have been an appropriate place to keep on this discussion page, instead of going charging off on a new plea and leaving me, who does not know about the board members firing a director in the dark.
 I have noted before that there is a malaise of blowing ones trumpet on the message boards not always in a spirit of cooperation. (Which is why I have rarely posted and mostly observed)
I am blowing off steam as a"downunder" poster who gets frustrated at the little click of people who only seem to communicate to those they "know" and leave others who would like to help the acting community unite, out. It's not the way to make a bigger, stronger, professional, thriving place to work in. This time I put my 10 cents in.

NULL
Orla Mc Govern
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 10:41:37 AM »

Tania, where is the post from Don to which you are referring, I am not sure what it says.
Lost board navigator am I.
Ă“rla

yes...
Tatiana Breger
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 11:08:39 AM »

This is the procedure that I did this morning, if I remember rightly, I wanted to know if anyone had replied to my initial 911 emergency posting and went through the "search" for 911 and didnt find my posting, but Dom's, bu, yes, where else it is in this cyber world, I do not know, as I would have come to the meeting he was proposing....which is my gripe about why he didnt just add to this one! Then we could all be talking to each other....another two cents worth. Happy hunting.

NULL
Tatiana Breger
Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 11:21:53 AM »

I am really, really sorry....Doms message was in February and Scott just sent me an email enlightening me that it was sent in 2003, not 2005. I am going back to my corner in the kindergarten room and learning how to navigate this message board. Undecided :'(Sorry Dom)

NULL
Orla Mc Govern
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 02:15:08 PM »

Ya, thought it might be referring to the whole OLD board/Fidelma fiasco  No worries, and keep up the good moral support.  Sorry I didnt email ya personally, my laptop had hiccups.

yes...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: