TPSOnline.org Message Boards
August 18, 2017, 04:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TPS Member Discount! Next week. AUDITION PSYCH 101. “A must-have.”  (Read 226 times)
TPS Admin
Administrator
Diva

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »

TPS MEMBERS GET 20% OFF!

Busy working New York actor Michael Kostroff (The Wire, Luke Cage, Wizard of Lies, The Good Wife, The Black List, etc.) de-terrorizes the audition process with logic, psychology, and field-tested techniques in his highly popular one-night workshop, Audition Psych 101. He’s bringing it to Seattle next week, right at TPS!

“You'll never fear auditioning again after this class. What are you waiting for? And prepare to laugh your ass off as a bonus.” —Donna Adamo, Atlanta

Thursday, August 3rd
6pm-10pm
Theatre Puget Sound — 305 Harrison St.
General public: $75
TPS members: $60 (20% off)
For lots more info, testimonials, and registration, visit www.auditionpsych101.com

“Michael's workshop is a delight to experience. His expertise, sense of humor, and just old-fashioned good sense does the impossible: It actually makes the actor comfortable with the audition process.”  —J. R. Orlando, San Jose
“The seminar with Michael Kostroff may have been the absolutely most important one of my career.”  —Edwin de Castro, D.C.
“Since your class, I've had two auditions, during which I felt more comfortable and had more fun than I ever had! BIG surprise… I got both.” —Craig Sunderlin, Chicago
“I can't wait for my next audition. (Holy mackerel, did I just write that?)” —Deborah Linehan, New York City

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: