TPSOnline.org Message Boards
December 12, 2017, 03:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 NIGHT ONLY! —AUDITION PSYCH 101—with Michael Kostroff (The Wire)  (Read 552 times)
TPS Admin
Administrator
Diva

View Profile WWW
« on: July 18, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »

For the past decade, actor Michael Kostroff (The Wire, Luke Cage, Wizard of Lies, The Good Wife, The Black List, etc.) has been offering this unique and hugely popular one-night workshop all over the country. Actors have called it “a game changer,” “a must-have,” “eye-opening,” “transformative,” and “unf’inbelievable.”

And now, it’s finally coming to Seattle! Here are the details:

Thursday, August 3rd
6pm-10pm
Theatre Puget Sound — 305 Harrison St.
General public: $75
TPS members: $60 (20% off)

For lots more info, testimonials, and registration, visit www.auditionpsych101.com

“It has completely changed the way I now view auditions.” —Chad Manuel, Chicago

“Honest, spot on, hilarious, inspirational, and simply balls-out brilliant. TAKE... HIS… SEMINAR…You’re welcome.”—Ellen Zolezzi, New York City

“Michael has given me the gift of being able to enjoy my auditions. If you’re considering going to a workshop don't hesitate, just do it. You won't be disappointed.” —Rían Sheehy Kelly, Chicago

“You will never spend better money on your career. So do this workshop and quit your bitchin’” —Kerri-Anne Lavin, Los Angeles

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: