TPSOnline.org Message Boards
June 28, 2017, 06:12:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Costume Support for KISS ME KATE!  (Read 452 times)
Chris Mayse
Apprentice

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »

Seattle Musical Theatre, Seattle's longest-running musical theatre company, is looking for Costume Construction support for the final show of our 39th season, KISS ME KATE!

We are looking for people to come on board the last two weeks of March (20th-31st), ideally for about 10 hours a week. Those individuals selected can work remotely or onsite at SMT, but would need to be able to meet with our Costume Designer at least once a week to take things home to work on. Ideal candidates would have costume construction experience, either professionally or in a university setting; however, those with interest, energy, and a willingness to learn are also encouraged to apply. Ideally between 3-5+ years of overall sewing experience would be great! SMT does offer a competitive honorarium (i.e. stipend), for these roles. Additional opportunities to earn compensation are also available for those who would want to work the run of the show as well!

Please email us at production@seattlemusicaltheatre.org, for additional information! Also, check out our website to learn more about SMT: www.seattlemusicaltheatre.org!

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: