TPSOnline.org Message Boards
June 28, 2017, 06:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Workflow of Voiceover--TPS Member Discount  (Read 346 times)
TPS Admin
Administrator
Diva

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2017, 10:58:03 AM »

Hey TPS Peeps!
Naomi Mercer here.  In November, I did a soft-launch of my online class The Workflow of VO and then, in January, I hosted an online accountability group called Momentum Month.  Here's a quote from a gal who signed up for both:

"...thank you so much for everything. From The Business of Voiceover videos, chocked full of the most useful and easy to understand information, to the amazing Momentum Month we just shared, I am feeling so fired up!"    -Nicole Corbo

It's true, The Workflow of VO is good stuff - I use the information in there to book the work I do everyday and earn my own living.

So, now that I am doing my official launch, I wanted to offer TPS members a 40% off discount.  TPS members have a special place in my heart because I am from the Puget Sound area and I also started in theatre.  If I can take my acting chops to use it to book voice over work from my own home on my own time, there's a good chance you can too:)

Click here to get your coupon

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: