TPSOnline.org Message Boards
March 25, 2017, 05:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theatre Artist Survey  (Read 264 times)
TPS Admin
Administrator
Diva

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2017, 03:21:24 PM »

Dear TPS Members:

A University of Oregon graduate student is surveying theatre practitioners and administrators in the Vancouver, BC and Seattle regions about collaboration. If you are able, please take a moment to complete the survey. Message from Charissa and survey link below.

Thank you,
Theatre Puget Sound Staff
tps@tpsonline.org

~~~~~

Hello!

My name is Charissa Hurt, and I'm currently a graduate student in the Arts and Administration department at the Unviersity of Oregon. My terminal research project, "Opening the Curtain to Collaboration," explores "what opportunities are there for the theatre communities in Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA to collaborate to increase cultural vitality in the transborder Pacific Northwest?" As part of the project, I am conducting a survey about each of the individual theatre communities.

If you are a theatre artist or administrator currently working in Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA (or have worked in either city in the past year) please consider taking this short survey! If you have any questions about the study, please contact me at churt@uoregon.edu.

Survey Link (https://oregon.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9F6aEZYP98Jym2N)

Thank you very much.

Charissa Hurt.
Master's Candidate, Performing Arts Management
Arts and Administration Program
University of Oregon

Thank you very much.

Charissa Hurt.
Master's Candidate, Performing Arts Management
Arts and Administration Program
University of Oregon

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up