TPSOnline.org Message Boards
April 28, 2017, 01:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop-In Audition Clinic  (Read 658 times)
Rik Deskin
Diva

Fury! Ecstasy! Revolution!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2016, 12:27:14 PM »

Do you need a little polishing for that upcoming audition?

Has someone taken a look at your head-shot and resume to make sure it's industry standard?

Do you have a concise audition slate?

Have you picked the right monologues?

Need help with a cold-read?

Do you have questions about the "business" of show?

Well step right up friends and spend an hour with me to help you confidently nail your audition! I want you to ace any audition coming up! I've audited a good number of actors over the years and I know what works and what doesn't.

The Audition Clinic is a free-form drop in situation. Perfect for actors that cannot commit to more than an hour or afford one of the great classes at Freehold Theatre. Bring your audition monologues and your head-shot and resume and be prepared to work or to watch and learn from your fellow actors. Only $20! ($15 if you just want to audit). But you must RSVP at rikdeskin@gmail.com. You can pay with a credit card in advance or at the door with card or cash.

When: Sunday, July 31 at Noon.

Location is at Eclectic Theater.

About Me:
Rik Deskin is an Actor, Stage Manager, Producer & Director. He is the Founding Artistic Director of Eclectic Theater. He has worked as an actor on the stages of ACT, Seattle Repertory Theater, Boom Chicago, ET, ArtsWest, Theater Schmeater, Renton Civic Theatre, Open Door Theatre, Debut Theatre, CenterStage, Stepping Stone Productions and Windowlight Productions. He has toured with the National Theater for Children and Children's Theatre of Houston. As a Stage Manager, Rik has worked with Book-It Repertory Theatre, Tacoma Actors Guild, On The Boards, Thalia's Umbrella, Repertory Collective, Upstart Crow and ET. Some of Rik's filmwork include the feature film: The Standard and in the short films Protecting The Family, Asylum, and Beautiful Oblivion. He has done various Corporate-Educational projects for Microsoft as well as Commercials. He is a member of SAG-AFTRA (current President for the Seattle Local), and Actors' Equity Association. Rik is a graduate of Cornish College of the Arts and holds a BFA in Acting. Rik is a member of the Sandbox Artists Collective at Freehold Theatre Lab.

Private coaching available for $40/hour.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:50:12 PM by Rik Deskin » Logged

Rik Deskin
Actor
SAG-AFTRA, AEA
SAG-AFTRA Seattle Board of Directors
http://www.sagaftra.org/iactor/RikDeskin
http://talent.tpsonline.org/?M=350

Artistic Director
Eclectic Theater
www.eclectictheatercompany.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print