TPSOnline.org Message Boards
October 17, 2017, 10:44:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Member? Are your events listed on http://seattleperforms.com? List them now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Irish Heritage Players Gala  (Read 1972 times)
Kevin Moriarty
Apprentice

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »

The Irish Heritage Players, a new non-profit acting company will be producing the Seattle Premiere, A Rose for Danny, written by local playwright Kevin Moriarty, in March of 2014.  The play will be part of the ‘Irish Week’ festivities, sponsored by the Irish Heritage Club.  The play will be staged at the Stage 4 Theater, located in the Seattle Center House.  The run will be from March 6-9, and March13th thru 16th. This past February, The Irish Heritage Club accepted The Irish Heritage Players, as an umbrella group.  We are now under their 501 (c) 3 tax status.

There has been tremendous support for this project, culminating in a fundraiser that will be held on September 14th. 6:00-9:00 pm at St. Anne’s Banchero Hall, (101 W. Lee St Seattle Wash. 98119).  A $25 donation is requested at the door.  The events being held at the fundraiser are being donated by the following businesses; Classic Catering, Tara Academy of Irish Dance, concluding with a mini-auction emceed by Jerry Toner L.L.C. 

This, being the inaugural production, The Irish Heritage Players are looking for support from the local theater community.  Attending this fundraising gala would be so appreciated.    Support could also be in the form of auction procurements or donations.  I would be happy to speak to any interested parties, to speak more of the upcoming play, and the group of professionals that will be involved.  Well known actor and director, Tony Doupe will be directing the production.
I thank you in advance for considering my request.  Our goal is to share the rich tradition of Irish culture through the medium of live theater.

Slain’te!

Kevin Moriarty
President of the Irish Heritage Players
CELL: 206-354-9418

NULL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: