2009 was a great year for TPS membership, as we saw a record 1,655 individual members signed up for 2009! Now is your chance to get all of that information at your fingertips with the 2009 TPS Member Directory. This lovely book is great for archives, and even includes:
* A listing of our 1,655 individual members
* Bio and contact info for all of our 144 Organizational Members
* A “Quicksheet” with all organizations on one page (front and back)
* Listings of our current Business Affiliates
* Information on the 2009 Gregory Awards
* Tired of computer screens? This directory comes in handy “book” format, including “pages” you “turn” in order to see more words! FEEL the difference! (Sorry, not available for Kindle)
* Printed in easy-to-read Arial font (font size may vary) and classic “black ink on white paper” design – a collector’s item, to be sure!
* 1 in 10 copies will include special “Director’s Commentary” (a director will write incomprehensible notes in sharpie all over your book!) and deleted scenes from local plays (sorry, only available for Blu-Ray disc pre-orders) (subject to availability)
This beautiful 140-page guide to Washington artists is yours for only $20 (+$5 shipping if you cannot pick it up from the office.) To pre-order, please email Theatre Puget Sound (email@example.com
) with the following information:
Number of copies
Payment choice (check, paypal, card)
Orders are due by December 1, at which time we will send all orders to the printer.Sorry, non-members; for privacy concerns, this directory is available for TPS MEMBERS ONLY.