Now that TPS has survived the initial crunch of the launch of Live Theatre Week we are able to turn more focus to the issues still plaguing TPSOnline.org. I know that the glitches on TPSOnline.org have become quite an irritation. Please know that we are working on them. What follows is a list of our known issues that our web team is addressing. If you have others please let us know. Also - If you run in to new error messages related to what is listed below - please add. Details always help solve. OR - if you are not experiencing one of these errors, I personally would like to know that as I enjoy investigating what might be the difference between your profile and others - that helps sometimes as well.
1. Images not appearing (some are, some aren’t)
2. Audition email blast not sending
3. Personal Profile admin links not appearing on home page
4. Password re-set email not accepted for SeattlePerforms.com lost password form
5. Temporary reserved bookings (yellow code) on rental calendar not going away after seven day payment deadline
6. Message Board ‘last 24’ messages button not working
7. Upload new resume not working
8. Already loaded resume not appearing (some are, some aren’t)
is not functioningMore Detail:
1. Our (Megan's) testing reveals:
Uploading did seem to work - she uploaded to 'image #2' and she can see it. Nothing however changed with image #1 still be there but not appearing. Even though #2 appeared and properly uploaded - in the process of doing so she still got these error messages and we have no idea what they mean:
Warning: getimagesize(/home/tpsonlin/public_html/images/tps_logo-sm-no-ttl_30h.GIF) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tpsonlin/public_html/talent/portfolio/inc/image_upload.inc on line 69
Warning: imagecreatefromgif(/home/tpsonlin/public_html/images/tps_logo-sm-no-ttl_30h.GIF) [function.imagecreatefromgif]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tpsonlin/public_html/talent/portfolio/inc/image_upload.inc on line 73
When multiple images exist, all appear properly except #1.
I asked Megan to try and upload a NEW image #1 and see if it appears - this is what happened:
If I try to edit image #1, I get this error message. http://tpsonline.org/publicDB/images/full/744_1202099886.jpg
[error creating link to file]
I was able to delete image #1 and then image #2 appears visible as image #1—and seems full functional. Though when I select to edit what is now image #1 - everything looks correct and normal but the heading at the top still 'calls' it image #2. Very interesting.
2. The second is that the audition notice email to members is still not going out.
3. The third is that their profile is not appearing at the top of the home page with all of their editing profile links.
4. A user requests their password be sent to them, because they’ve forgotten it. When it arrives in their email, they try to log-in with it, but it doesn’t work. This has been tested on tpsonline.org and worked. This is probably about logging in on SeattlePerforms.com after receiving the email from the ‘lost password’ form. For TPS Members – your SeattlePerforms.com password should be the same as your tpsonline.org password.
5. Temporary Reserved booking on the Rental Calendar are not being ‘dismissed’ at the seven day deadline.
6. Message Board Last 24 hours button, it gives a database error.
ERROR: Unknown column 'm.ID_MEMBER' in 'on clause'
7. Uploading New Resume to profile not working
8. Already posted resume not showing (some are, some aren’t)
9. Megan is receiving messages stating that we have ‘messages’ waiting to be moderated for the tpsmembers listserv but when select the link the page does not exist. These notices are usually about the ‘spam’ messages that are held which then begs the question “where are the valid emails from the members going?”