2 for 1 Admission to the Hillbilly Homicide Fundraiser at the Re-bar!!Â Tonight only!
Just say the magic word: TENDERLOIN at the door and you both get in for the low, low price of $12!Â That's 1/2 off the price for regular old folks.
Last night was a BARN BURNER and we don't want you to miss out on the fun!
READ ALL ABOUT IT BELOW:
On SUNDAY MARCH 13 and MONDAY MARCH 14 at 8:00 PM
we're having a fundraiser at Re-bar to help produce our new musical,
MEATHOOK: A MELODRAMA.
The fundraiser is called "Hillbilly Homicide" and it's a little like HEE-HAW
FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!!
* Groovy & spooky country death songs by John Osebold, Montana Von Fliss,
Rachel Hynes, John Ackermann, the cast of "Spade Cooley's Nightmare," and
* Our killer house band Abstinence Clearinghouse (featuring Rick Miller,
Barry Schorflaar, Ron Carnell, and John McKenna)
* Disgusting and hilarious short movies!!
*The Grossest Joke In The World contest!!
* The Annie Wagner Pinata!!
* The ATARI TRAILER OF DOOM with pork rinds by Frito-Lay!!
* Awesome auctions hosted by Bruce Hall and Andy McCone!!
$12 for all this fun, and you could win a prize, too!
At Re-bar, Sunday March 13th and Monday March 14th
Call Open Circle Theater at 382-4250