TICKET OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE
Department: Audience Services
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for providing guests with a positive initial experience, both in person and through communicating and influencing the quality of customer service to the other Ticket Office Representatives.
• Provide all patrons a positive first impression of ACT by offering superior, individualized patron service.
• Efficiently and effectively process ticket purchases in Tessitura.
• Provide information regarding ACT performances and theatre via face-to-face communication and telephone.
• Problem-solve by effectively communicating with patrons to locate and deliver will-call tickets.
• Good typing skills are a must.
• Responsible for processing all customer services inquires.
• Must be able to work weeknights and weekends.
• Work on projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
In addition to the duties listed above, the ACT expects the following of each employee: adheres to theatre’s policies and procedures; works in a safe manner; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues; demonstrates efficient time management and prioritizes workload; demonstrates regular and consistent attendance and punctuality; meets department productivity standards; participates in ACT events as needed or required; and completes other duties as assigned.
• Have at least one year experience in ticketing or customer service.
• Be articulate, energetic, detailed-oriented and able to work well under pressure to ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is provided quickly and efficiently.
• Experience with a ticketing, POS, or other database software.
• Use Excel and Microsoft Word proficiently.
• Must have a have a high school diploma. College degree preferred.
• Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Position open until filled. Please send a current résumé and cover letter stating how your qualifications, experience, and goals are a match for this position to:
Scott Herman, Customer Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Your Last Name, Ticket Office Representative
No phone calls, drop-ins, or physical mailings please. Position open until filled. ACT is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in all aspects of its programming and organization.