TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
76 listed auditions:
|Long Christmas Dinner & A Child's...||Stone Soup Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|The Man on the High Castle||Kalles Levine Casting||SAG Television|
|Singing Christmas Tree||Life Center Ministries||Non-Union Theater|
|Hercules Family Musical||Variety Plus||Non-Union Theater|
|Tiny Tim is Dead - a West Coast Premiere||Playwrights' Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Zapoi!||Annex Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|The Cabiri presents Ghost Game: 13...||The Cabiri||Non-Union Theater|
Freehold's Fall Open House - Sample some Freehold Classes for Free! Sept. 18 | by Kate Gavigan
Invite to Freehold's R&P's class' showing "Stupid Fucking Bird" by Aaron Posner | by Kate Gavigan
Stage Combat: Rapier and Dagger with Geof Alm at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
Public Speaking with Gin Hammond at Freehold | by Kate Gavigan
Voice Over with Susanna Burney at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
Voice with Rhonda J. Soikowski at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
Auditioning for the Camera with John Jacobsen at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
|Recently updated profiles