TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
83 listed auditions:
|The Mountaintop||Perseverance Theatre||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|The Lower Depths||Theatre Machine||Non-Union Theater|
|Messiah||The Inverse Opera||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|Building Madnessfirstname.lastname@example.org||Equity Other|
|Bat Boy: The Musical||Youth Experimental Theatre Institute||Non-Union Theater|
|[title of show]||Youth Experimental Theatre Institute||Non-Union Theater|
UW School of Drama: Part-Time Computer Support / Video Production | by Sam Read
AEA General Auditions fpr Taproot Theatre Company | by Karen Lund
Fall Artist's Way Classes are Now Open For Registration - Classes begin in Sept. | by Kate Gavigan
Directors wanted, also Playwrights | by Leonard Goodisman
Freehold's Fall Open House - Sample some Freehold Classes for Free! Sept. 18 | by Kate Gavigan
Invite to Freehold's R&P's class' showing "Stupid Fucking Bird" by Aaron Posner | by Kate Gavigan
Stage Combat: Rapier and Dagger with Geof Alm at Freehold Theatre | by Kate Gavigan
|Recently updated profiles