- TPS Announces a Summer Fundraiser: Brews & Bites! Monday July 11, 2016
- Budgeting Workshop – July 10 Tuesday June 28, 2016
- Health Insurance Workshop with Cindy Hagen Wednesday June 15, 2016
- Leadership for Social Change Monday June 13, 2016
- Summer Quarterly Newsletter – June 2016 Wednesday June 08, 2016
53 listed auditions:
|Midsummer Night's Dream||ACT 1 Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Snowflake Lane||Greg Thompson Productions, Inc||Other|
|Little Women the Broadway Musical||ManeStage Theatre Company||Non-Union Theater|
|Seeking 2 Male Actors||Fantastic.Z Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Burden - Short Film Tackling Depression||Fresh Cup Films||Non-Union Short Film|
|Lead actor for a 90 second product...||University of Washington Human-Computer Interaction Masters Program||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|Unexpected Wilderness by Jaryl Draper...||Annex Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|[Employment]||Looking for an Education Director by Jon Douglas Rake||July 28, 2016, 01:41:27 PM|
|[Employment]||Intiman Theatre is Hiring a Female Child Wrangler by Stan Shields||July 28, 2016, 12:48:41 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Drop-In Audition Clinic by Rik Deskin||July 27, 2016, 12:27:14 PM|
|[Employment]||Cornish College of the Arts is hiring for a Box Office Suprvisor by Jason Sharp||July 27, 2016, 11:18:18 AM|
|[Classified Ads]||Cornish College of the Arts is hiring for a Box Office Supervisor by Jason Sharp||July 27, 2016, 11:16:35 AM|
|[Employment]||Part-Time Preschool Creative Drama Teacher - ShiningStars Washington by Candace Marie Hackett||July 25, 2016, 01:15:37 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Book-It Style Master Class - Aug. 13th & 14th by Dominic Michael Lewis||July 22, 2016, 01:17:59 PM|
|[Employment]||Looking for Photographer for 14/48 by Megan Ahiers||July 20, 2016, 03:01:01 PM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.