- NOW HIRING: Racial Equity Initiative Manager Wednesday December 12, 2018
- NOW HIRING: Technical Facilities Manager Tuesday December 04, 2018
- FREE Self-Defense Class for Female-Identifying People Tuesday December 04, 2018
- Celebrating Rex Carleton — everyone’s favorite TD retires! Thursday November 08, 2018
- 2018 Gregory Awards Round-Up Thursday October 25, 2018
56 listed auditions:
|The Space Between Us Feature Film||Blue Forge Films||Non-Union Feature Film|
|Ringo Finds An Egg (Beatles biopic of...||Studio Subtext||Non-Union Student Film|
|NIGHTINGALE (a new musical) Tour||HEARTS: Health Enriched by the Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|Guys and Dolls||Perseverance Theatre||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|Five Women Wearing the Same Dress||Red Curtain Foundation for the Arts||Non-Union Theater|
|SMALL MOUTH SOUNDS||Thalia's Umbrella||Equity/Non-AEA Theatre|
|Vision Video for Tech Company||Trifilm, Inc||Non-Union Non-Broadcast/Industrial/Educa|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.