Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Prefered method of submission: Email
Email for an appointment, but drop ins are welcome as well.
Crackfics Live! seeks actors to act and improvise in our upcoming production of Crackfics Live!
Auditions will consist of cold reading with current cast members, as well as interviews.
Crackfics Live! stages the worst fanfiction the internet has to offer. Our last show featured crack from The Twilight Saga, The X-Files, Bob’s Burgers, Harry Potter, and the Bible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to schedule an audition.
Remember that this a fun/comedic type group so don't be nervous! The whole idea is to be overly dramatic etc and just go with the flow.
Character Breakdown / Project Needs
What we’re looking for:
- Actors, improvisers, or people who love the idea of embarrassing themselves in front of other people
- People who appreciate fanfiction, especially the really bad ones
- A willingness to commit to Crackfics
- 21+ preferred, 18+ required
- All ethnicities and gender identities are encouraged to audition
So what are the perks? We can’t pay you because we’re very poor. But you will get
- An opportunity to become a regular cast member of Crackfics Live!
- An opportunity to contribute your favorite Crackficks to future productions
October 12th, 1pm - 4pm
Callbacks or second audition/interview?
No callbacks or second audition, we will let you know by the end of that weekend.
Unfortunately, no not right now. Potentially down the road but overall no.
Crackfics Live! added September 28, 2019, 10:45 am
|This listing will be deleted on: Sunday, October 13, 2019|