Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Prefered method of submission: Email
Key City Public Theatre is located in Port Townsend, Washington
2019 Season Includes:
• PT PlayFest 23: Port Townsend’s Festival of New Plays- March
• Men on Boats by Jaclyn Backhaus - April
• The Decline and Fall of the Entire World as Seen Through the Eyes of Cole Porter, Music & Lyrics by Cole Porter & Book by Ben Bagley - June/July
• The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare (Shakespeare in the Park) - August
• Sea Marks by Gardner Mckay - October
• Mercy Falls by Jeni Mahoney - December
• Spirit of the Yule, Adapted by Linda Dowdell & Denise Winter- December
Rehearsal and Production Dates & Locations
2019 Season rehearses and performs in Port Townsend, Washington. All apprentices will have the opportunity to act in KCPT's productions throughout their contract.
Contract end dates are negotiable depending upon production schedule. Housing and stipend available. College degree or equivalent experience preferred, preference given to full season commitment. Please visit our website for specific dates and general information. www.keycitypublictheatre.org
Production/Stage Management Apprenticeship is ideal for those interested in pursuing a career in stage management, production management or directing. Candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
Artistic/Education Apprenticeship is ideal for those interested in pursuing a career in directing, acting and/or arts education. Candidate will have working knowledge in directing, with excellent team-building/collaborative skills and multi-tasking abilities. Teaching experience with pre-teens, teens, and young adults a plus.
Production Apprenticeship- Is ideal for those looking to pursue a career in theater. Apprentices will work in all aspects of production including by not limited to stage management, directing, lighting design, set design and construction. Candidates will have excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills. Candidates will have working knowledge in at least two productions areas (sets, sound, lighting, costumes, props, directing, stage management, etc.); works equally well independently and with a creative team. Tasks and assignments will be based on the candidate’s prior experience and field of interest. Candidates should have basic knowledge of G suite, Qlab, Microsoft Word and Excel.
To Apply for Apprenticeship:
• Send a cover letter with a personal statement about your goals in theater and areas of interest, why in particular you are seeking to work with Key City Public
Theatre, and whether you wish to be considered for a full season apprenticeship or a summer/partial year apprenticeship.
• Send a resume of theater and related experience.
• Send two letters of recommendation from people who are familiar with your work.
Send all materials in one email to Christa Holbrook: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key City Public Theatre - Apprentice Program added May 3, 2019, 3:53 pm
|This listing will be deleted on: Tuesday, March 31, 2020|