Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Members, please log in to email your record to this auditor.
Not a TPS member? JOIN NOW
Prefered method of submission: Email
Please call or write with any questions on rehearsal schedule or other logistics.
Open audition for Prelude to A Kiss by Craig Lucas.
Character Breakdown / Project Needs
• Peter Hoskins: (Age range: 25-35) – Manager in a publishing firm; Independent from a young age. Totally in love with Rita. A dreamer.
• Taylor: (Age range 25-35) – Peter’s friend who introduces him to Rita. Fun and a bit vulgar.
• Rita Boyle: (Age range 25-35) – An insomniac bartender who lives life fully. Educated and street smart. She is a person who is hard to not fall in love with. Must be able to embody a 60-year-old man.
• Old Man (Age range 60+) – Aging quickly. A wedding crasher. He kisses the bride at the wedding . . . . Must be able to impersonate a 25-year-old bride.
• Mrs. Boyle (Age range: 45+) – Rita’s mother. She “knows everyone in a 5-mile radius.”
• Dr. Boyle (Age range: 45+) -Rita’s father. Dentist. Protector of his daughter. U.S. Veteran from the Korean War.
• Aunt Dorothy (Age range 40+) – Rita’s Aunt. Here to toast the Bride and Groom and make sure everyone smiles for the photos.
• Uncle Frank (Age range 40+) – Rita’s Uncle. Dorothy’s assistant in life and all other things.
• Tom (Any age): Rita’s friend/co-bartender at the bar. Tom may also play:Jamaican Waiter or Waitress– 20+
Call or email for appointment
Callbacks or second audition/interview?
Cold Readings, prepared sides
Some Travel Reimbursement including some ferry tickets.
Whidbey Island home stays as needed.
Prelude to a Kiss added March 8, 2019, 11:55 am
|This listing will be deleted on: Tuesday, April 2, 2019|