Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Prefered method of submission: Postal Mail
After we receive your headshot and resume, we will e-mail you for an appointment.
• Please drop off or mail a hard copy of your headshot and resume before March 8, 2019 to: SCT Auditions 201 Thomas St Seattle, WA, 98109 • SCT does not accept emailed resumes or headshots. • SCT does not accept videotaped auditions or submissions
Seattle Children's Theatre announces General Auditions for the 2019-2020 Season
• Auditions will be held from 11a – 4p on March 25th -28th, 2019 at SCT. Auditions will be by appointment.
• If you have not auditioned at SCT in the past two years or are new to town, we’d love to see you. AEA members who wish to be seen again are welcome.
• An accompanist will be provided, please do not plan accompany yourself or sing a cappella.
• Auditions are for actors age 18+.
Callbacks or second audition/interview?
• Please prepare one monologue and, should you elect to sing, 16-24 bars of a song. There will be a piano accompanist available. If you elect to sing, please bring the sheet music for your song in the correct key, please do not plan to accompany yourself or sing a cappella.
$830/wk for AEA Performers
Seattle Children's Theatre General Auditions added February 4, 2019, 2:37 pm
|This listing will be deleted on: Saturday, March 9, 2019|