Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Prefered method of submission: Email
How to Reserve an Audition Spot: Please email email@example.com with the following information – be sure to include ALL information requested. Youth Name Age Height Primary Adult Contact’s Name, Email Address & Phone Number Preferred Audit
Village Theatre will be holding an open call for Matilda, Bruce and all other youth roles in their 18/19 winter production of Matilda.
- Youth ages 7 and up that are under 4’10” tall with unchanged voices are welcome to audition.
- All ethnicities are highly encouraged to attend!
- All youth must be available for rehearsals and performances between October 2nd, 2018 and February 3rd, 2019; additional workshop days will begin in June as well.
- Youth wanting to audition should have strong musical abilities, some experience singing, some training in dance and a heart for storytelling!
- All youth roles including Matilda, Bruce, Lavender, Alice, Hortensia, Amanda, Tommy, Nigel, and Eric are available!
Youth Auditions will be held by appointments at four different locations in the month of April, additional callbacks will be held later in the month. To request an audition time please follow the instructions listed below! Monday, April 9th, 2018 Village Theatre – Issaquah Francis J. Gaudette Theatre 303 Front St N Issaquah, WA 98027 Auditions will be held from 3:30-9pm by appointment Sunday, April 15th, 2018 Village Theatre – Everett Cope Gillette Theatre 2730 Wetmore Ave Everett, WA 98201 Auditions will be held from 5:15-9pm Monday, April 16th, 2018 Tacoma Urban Performing Arts Center – Tacoma 734 Pacific Ave. 3rd fl. Tacoma, WA 98402 Auditions will be held from 3:30-9pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 Seattle Children’s Theatre – Seattle 201 Thomas St. Seattle, WA 98109 Auditions will be held from 3-8pm
Callbacks or second audition/interview?
If invited to attend callbacks a FREE Youth Masterclass will first be held on Sunday, April 29th fro
What to Prepare:
- Headshot and Resume, this will not be returned to you.
- Please prepare a cut of a musical theatre song no longer than one verse and one chorus. No ballads please! Keep it uptempo and fun!
- Please prepare a short monologue no longer than 60 seconds
- For those that don’t have easy access to monologues and songs please request a link to our youth actor resources and we will provide you with options!
This is a scholarship based contract
Matilda - Youth Auditions added March 26, 2018, 11:42 am
|This listing will be deleted on: Monday, April 16, 2018|