Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Prefered method of submission: Other
Once we have received your information, you will be contacted via e-mail to schedule an appointment.
• Please drop off or mail a hard copy of your headshot and resume to: SCT Auditions 201 Thomas St Seattle, WA, 98109 • SCT does not accept emailed resumes or headshots. • SCT does not accept videotaped auditions or submissions. • Headshots are p
Seattle Children's Theatre announces General Auditions for the 2018-2019 Season
• Auditions will be held from 11a – 4p on April 23, 24, and 27, 2018 at SCT. Auditions will be by appointment.
• If you auditioned at the Theatre Puget Sound General Auditions in 2018, you do not need to attend the SCT Generals, however AEA members who wish to be seen again are welcome.
• If you have not auditioned at SCT in the past two years or are new to town, we’d love to see you. AEA members who wish to be seen again are welcome.
• Auditions are for actors age 18+.
• Deadline for submissions is April 6, 2018.
• There are limited time slots available; assignments will be made in the order in which headshots/resumes are received, with priority to AEA members. If you are a member of AEA please include that information in your submitted materials to assure priority scheduling and bring a copy of your membership card to your audition. For these auditions EMC actors are considered Non-Equity.
April 23,24, & 27 11:00am-4:00pm
• Please prepare one monologue and one song to present, should you elect to sing. There will be a piano accompanist available. If you elect to sing, please bring the sheet music for your song in the correct key, please do not plan to accompany yourself or sing a capella.
Seattle Children's Theatre General Auditions added March 13, 2018, 1:08 pm
|This listing will be deleted on: Saturday, April 7, 2018|