Theatre Puget Sound Audition Listing Service
Members, please log in to email your record to this auditor.
Not a TPS member? JOIN NOW
Prefered method of submission: Email
PLEASE RESEND EMAIL IF YOU SUBMITTED BEFORE. THANKS!
A short comedy tv series dealing with inventions and 2 sides behind them: the winner who has benefitted from an invention and the loser who thinks their invention has been stolen.
Character Breakdown / Project Needs
- Mid 20s, male
- Race not important
- Fan of the twilight zone and other sci-fi shows/movies.
- Knowledge of pop culture.
- Doesnt take anything seriously
- BA in Communications but doesnt aspire for more
- Relies on personality more than outright knowledge.
- Not politically correct
- Mid 20s, female
- Asian, latina or other non-white
- Loves puns but makes bad ones that no one understands
- Knowledge of current events and political climate
- Fan of 80s action movies and documentaries
- En route to Masters in Communications
- Hopes interviewer job becomes a good stepping stone
- Takes job seriously
The Director (protagonist)
- Mid 30s, male or female
The Producer (Antagonist)
- 50s, male or female
- Late 50s, male
- Endearingly goofy
- Hair is messed up
- Dressed in a robe Stereotypical pot Calm demeanor
- Not interested in
smoker/slob fame or money
- Mid 50s, male
- Balding, overweight
- Thinks outdated trends are still cool
- fidget spinners -slatted Kanye glasses
- Dresses in sweat suit and tilted cap. Not confident
- A little nervous
All filming will probably take place on weekends, or weekday afternoons.
Callbacks or second audition/interview?
Successful candidates will move on to in person casting calls and rehearsals.
Please email resume and video reel (link) of your work.
This is a volunteering project. If show makes monetary gains, union actors will be compensated according to SAG regulations. Catering provided.
Misfortune added September 27, 2017, 6:30 pm
|This listing will be deleted on: Wednesday, February 28, 2018|