- 2016 Unified General Auditions – Auditor Survey results & Monologue Stats Monday February 13, 2017
- Headshot Days 2017 Saturday January 28, 2017
- TPS Job Opening – Accounting & HR Clerk Tuesday January 10, 2017
- TPS Member Day Thursday December 08, 2016
- TPS Announces Change in Leadership Wednesday December 07, 2016
82 listed auditions:
|Noises Offemail@example.com||Non-Union Theater|
|Andrew Lippa's The Wild Party||Pullman.vs.Paxton||Non-Union Theater|
|MY FAIR LADY||ManeStage Theatre Company||Non-Union Theater|
|Winter People||Burien Actors Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|The Law of the Sea||Burien Actors Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|They Walk Among Us||Burien Actors Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Escorting Tom||Burien Actors Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Advanced On Camera Workshop in Seattle: Special Guest: Eryn Goodman by TPS Admin||February 16, 2017, 04:06:18 PM|
|[Employment]||Aurora Theatre Company seeks Stage Manager by Scott Francis||February 14, 2017, 01:26:39 PM|
|[Employment]||Spot Operator, Wardrobe for Seattle Musical Theatre! by Chris Mayse||February 11, 2017, 10:39:54 AM|
|[Employment]||HIRING: LIGHTING DESIGNER/TECH by Diana Martin||February 10, 2017, 07:11:41 PM|
|[Employment]||Hiring a Box Office and Volunteer Manager by Laura Lee||February 10, 2017, 06:15:56 PM|
|[Employment]||Hiring a Productions and Program Manager by Laura Lee||February 10, 2017, 06:14:28 PM|
|[Employment]||Lighting Director/Production Stage Manager by TPS Admin||February 08, 2017, 02:02:37 PM|
|[Discussion]||Theatre Artist Survey by TPS Admin||February 07, 2017, 03:21:24 PM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.