Become a Donor
Invest in the artistic health of our region!
TPS brings together thousands of theatre and performing artists across the Puget Sound, leveraging an alliance stronger than each artist or producer acting alone. Rather than focusing on creating and curating artistic work ourselves, we connect artists with audiences, and audiences with artists, serving our communities with:
- AFFORDABLE SPACE - 8 rehearsal rooms and 2 performance venues in the middle of the city at well-below market rates, reserved for arts use only
- ARTS CRUSH - a festival of hundreds of free or affordable arts experiences that actively engage the public in the creative process, providing access to diverse artists and residents across the region
- GREGORY AWARDS - over 100 shows viewed by 80 nominators throughout the year. TPS compiles nominees and recipients, then throws a giant celebration of artistic excellence
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT - education on new innovations in community engagement through arts, featuring nationally renowned leaders
- BUMBERSHOOT - over 10 years of curating the theatre stage at Bumbershoot, attended by thousands (many new to theatre)
- GENERAL AUDITIONS - involving 51 companies and 400-500 actors and auditors
- MEMBERSHIP - online searchable profiles, audition mailing lists, and many other resources
Making the most of limited resources, we are committed to the artistic health of our region and we need the support of individuals like you! With you, a broader diversity of artists exist, re-imagining ways to give arts back to the audience and investing in the creativity and vitality of local communities. Please enter a recurring or one-time contribution below, or click here to download a pledge form and mail your donation.