- A Message From the Board of Directors Tuesday April 25, 2017
- Spring Newsletter Friday March 17, 2017
- New Staff Highlight Friday March 17, 2017
- Transition & Commitment Friday March 17, 2017
- UGA Orientation March 15 Wednesday March 08, 2017
52 listed auditions:
|Baron Visuals : Web Spot||Baron Visuals||Non-Union Interactive Media/Internet|
|SHREK the Musical Summer 2017||At the Ridge Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|LAST STOP ON LILAC||Annex Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Young Shakespeare Workshop First Year...||Young Shakespeare Workshop||Other|
|Superman's Superman||Nick Fay / Ballard High School / Digital Filmmaking Program||Non-Union Student Film|
|Jet City Improv (Ensemble)||Jet City Improv||Non-Union Theater|
|Snow Red and the Seven Pigs||Duvall Children's Project||Non-Union Theater|
|[Classes & Workshops]||TWO Linklater Voice Intensives - June 9-11 & 16-18 by Kim Douthit||April 20, 2017, 01:36:11 PM|
|[Classified Ads]||Stage Manager needed for Once Upon A Mattress at SFFT by Kelli Zielinski||April 19, 2017, 07:11:48 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||UW Shakespeare Summer class for high school students by TPS Admin||April 12, 2017, 08:51:46 AM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||ART OF THE AUDITION Spring Edition by Victor Pappas||April 07, 2017, 03:23:04 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Artist's Way Classes for those at Midlife "It's Never Too Late To Begin Again" by Kate Gavigan||April 07, 2017, 02:51:02 PM|
|[Employment]||ISO: Stage Management Apprentice & Production Apprenctice for KCPT by Christa Holbrook||April 06, 2017, 09:42:43 AM|
|[Project Promotion ]||PWYC April 5 - Evidence of Things Unseen at Taproot Theatre by Josh Krupke||April 04, 2017, 02:56:18 PM|
|[Classes & Workshops]||Artist's Way Classes for Spring/Summer Are Now Open for Registration by Kate Gavigan||April 04, 2017, 01:41:50 PM|
TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.