TPS provides an enormous amount of valuable services to our membership. However, your benefit from TPS membership is much greater than the sum of services rendered. As a member of TPS you are investing in the future of our region's theatres and artists. TPS does a great deal of advocacy work on behalf of the Puget Sound performing arts community, through which all involved in that community benefit.
- Create an individual online record, including photos and resumes.
- Attend the Unified General Auditions.
- Special discounts for TPS members on headshots, theatre tickets, gym memberships, and more.
- Access to educational programming, tax assistance and financial planning.
- Access to the region?s most active and comprehensive audition database.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual Gregory Awards.
- Networking with your peers through TPS events and online communication tools such as the TPS message boards and e-mail listserv.
Most importantly, your membership will support the advocacy work of TPS, the strongest and most persuasive regional voice on local and national issues that impact our region's performing arts community.
77 listed auditions:
|Men for FIDDLER ON THE ROOF at Seattle...||Seattle Musical Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|Terra Incognita- Seeking African...||Drybones Artist Collective/Benjamin Benne||Non-Union Theater|
|THE UNITED STATES OF CHINA||SOUL-Mates productions||Non-Union Theater|
|Growing Corpses||THE 1979 BIZARRE||Non-Union Short Film|
|DIAL "M" FOR MURDER||Tacoma Little Theatre||Non-Union Theater|
|SHOWTUNES Season Generals||SHOWTUNES Theatre Company||Combined General Auditions|
|Opening Night||Valley Center Stage||Non-Union Theater|
DANCE INSTRUCTOR / CHOREOGRAPHER - Part-time Non-Tenure Track Lecturer CWU | by Scott Robinson
Freehold seeks Skilled Stage Carpenters & Electricians for Load Out July 20-$50 | by Kate Gavigan
Apply for the WA State Teaching Artist Training Lab - Deadline July 24 | by SCT Admin
WILL'S WORDS: A Shakespeare Workshop | by Hal Ryder
Fall Artist's Way Classes are Now Open For Registration - Classes begin in Sept. | by Kate Gavigan
Book-It's Arts & Education: Adapt It! Stage It! Story Contest | by Will Abrahamse
Stone Soup Theatre seeks Education Director | by Maureen Miko